AODA – Statement of Commitment to Accessibility
Dear Moffatt & Powell employees and customers,
Moffatt & Powell RONA is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for all stakeholders including our clients/customers, employees, job applicants, suppliers, and any visitors who may enter our premises, access our information, or use our services. As an organization, we respect and uphold the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005), and its associated standards and regulations.
Moffatt & Powell RONA understands that we have a responsibility for ensuring a safe, dignified, and welcoming environment for everyone. We are committed to ensuring our organization’s compliance by incorporating accessibility legislation into our policies, procedures, equipment requirements, training, and best practices. We will review these policies and practices annually, as organizational changes occur, or in anticipation of compliance deadlines. In addition, we will strive to meet the needs of individuals with disabilities in a timely and effective manner.
Providing an accessible and barrier-free environment is a shared effort, and as an organization, Moffatt & Powell RONA is committed to working with the necessary parties to make accessibility for all a reality. For more detailed information on our accessibility policies, plans, and training programs, please contact me.
Human Resources Manager
Revised July, 2017
AODA Customer’s Feedback Process
- Feedback received at Stores:
- Store Manger will have feedback forms readily available for customers.
- When customers provide feedback at the Store; the Store Manager will:
- Read and assess whether he/she can resolve the customer’s issue
- If he/she can resolve the issue, the Store Manager should acknowledge to customer the receipt of feedback and inform the solution implemented within seven business days.
- If the situation can’t be resolved at his level, Store Manager should acknowledge to customer the receipt of feedback. Store Manager should escalate to the Human Resources Manager and remain waiting to receive information on the solution.
- The Human Resources Manager will inform the customer the solution.
- Feedback received via phone or e mail through Customer Service:
- Feedback documentation:
- Store Manager will be responsible for documenting the feedback in the excel template and send to the corresponding Human Resources Manager through email.
Moffatt & Powell | RONA is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities. Please CLICK here to download our Accessible Customer Service Plan.
Moffatt & Powell RONA is committed to providing accessible, quality services. Communications in alternate formats will be made available upon request within a reasonable time period in a mutually agreed upon format. Please complete and submit the below form by (mail, email, in-person) or call 519-472-9911 to submit a request.
Please CLICK here to download our AODA – Alternate Format Request Form.